Monday, January 22, 2007

Blogging to Fame

My friend antman left a message at mybloglog community. He has made a Shout Out about a blogger by the name of Divya Uttam and her blog entitled Blogging to Fame. Curious, i checked it out and found myself stuck into it and amassing as much info as i could. Her blog gives an extra edge to fellow bloggers of the ins and outs of blogging, tips and tricks that could encourage extra traffic to your blogs and sites. A blog worth visiting, and highly recommended to beginners as well as experienced bloggers. If i were to compare her blog to a bar of chocolate hers has an extra gram, a sort of a bonus worth biting =).

If only i have visited this blog days before, but since my connection has failed me again! and bloggers homepage is loading up like a lazy snail i don't have a choice but to keep myself busy and try time and time again to log in to blogger so that i could Shout her blog Out. Finally this afternoon i have overcome my log in problem and i must say that i fell so good about it. I hope im not that late though, cause i know its worth Shouting it out.

Cheers also to the following bloggers who have accepted and used brother antman's megaphone with the hope to level the playing field of exposure. Watch out for them, they may be buzzing around your work checking it out if its worth Shouting Out.

- Sizzlemash and his blogs sizzlemash blog and sizzlemash forum
- Soho Cheerleader and her blog SoHo CheerLeader
- Casey and her blog Celebrating Holidays Everyday
- cctech and his blog SEO Web design and Technology News
- Feed The Bull and his site Feed the Bull

Keep on blogging guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a special man my friend. I think I must find a way to get to the Philippines to say hello. Divya is a great blogger, good for you to let other know. She is what a "Shout Out" is all about. Keep up my crazy friend who is always searching for knowledge. Your quest is well worth it. Many, many thanks

The Antman!