Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Fine Tuning

I was about to feature some blogs about SEO but i can't seem to find the site that i once visited and added to mybloglog community, i know it's there somewhere. Oh bugger! i should have subscribe or at least booked marked it . I know it was a great site, loads of tips and tutorials on how to fine tune your sites and blogs for greater visibility and encourage traffic, tricks on how to get your site in a search engines listing and searches. A great material worth keeping.

Whewwww after spending hours scanning through my communities jumping from one site to the another i finally found the sites i was looking for, well not all of them i guess. I found a couple of sites worth checking out. The first site is that of Graywolf a guy who sure is howling on his stuff and his good at it too. The other one is a site authored by two SEO junkies Chris and Tamar the site is 10e20, you can find loads of useful SEO stuff here and professionally done as well.

I have yet to find the other sites. I'll post an update once i found them, in the meantime you could recommend an SEO site on your comments. I'll post it in my update once i checked it and find the site worth Shouting Out.

Keep on Blogging

3 comments:

rafer said...

How can we help? If the communities were taggable, with something like delicious, would that make it easier for you? You (or anyone really) could have tagged the sites with "SEO" when you joined them, making re-discovering them easier.

This cool hack tags profiles not communities, but it's shows some of the thinking:
http://kentbrewster.com/adding-tags-to-mybloglog

Berni said...

Hi just browsing, you have a good idea promoting other blogs. I try to do that once in a while in a much more humble way. I will be following through on some of your blog links to check them out. Thanks for them.

Anonymous said...

Hi - glad you enjoy 10e20 - thanks for the nice words!