Sunday, January 7, 2007

For the Love of the Environment and Art

As you may have noticed, as wasn't able to post for the past few days. This is due to my snail like internet connection. Internet and other communication in the Philippines have not been restored to its optimum capability, im currently writing this post on a very irritating speed. Uploading a page, saving and publishing seems to take forever. I want to let brother antman know that I'm still here and not abandoned our quest to give exposure to fellow bloggers =).

Our featured blogger for this post has a passion for art, and not mention a noble quest in saving our forest. In her blog entitled Save Our Forest twinsherry discussed what is happening to the forest in Asia. She presented stats on the number of remaining forest on certain countries in Asia. One post discussed about China's plan to sacrifice rain forest to be used in the construction of its sports facilities for the 2006 Beijing Olympics.

A woman with a taste for art as well, in her other post entitled My Rainbow Cafe she featured digital arts, colored pencil drawings (my favorite), sketches, Chinese ink painting, collage and among others.

I personally recommend checking out her post, A beautiful woman with a taste for art and environment is truly a rare combination.

1 comment:

Jessi said...

I was just over at My Rainbow Cafe and I agree...it's an excellent blog and worth remembering....